Bluetooth is a way that helps in connecting wireless devices together; a lot of accessories utilize it, like keyboards, headphones, speakers, mice, fitness trackers, smart watches, and many more. It is an essential technology that many individuals use daily, and by eliminating the requirement for cords, we can move around freely. If you love listening to podcasts, music, or audiobooks on the Mac, but hate that the cable gets in the way while you are typing, Bluetooth headphones are a fantastic solution. Don’t know how to connect wireless headphones to Mac ? Don’t worry! We have got you.You can try Imessage on pc without mac
Utilize AirPods With The Mac System :
If you already set up the AirPods with the Phone and you have logged into the iCloud of your Mac with the same Apple ID, they may be ready to utilize with the Mac. Place the AirPods in your ears and click Bluetooth button ( ) in the menu bar on the system. Then select AirPods from the list. If you do not see the AirPods in the menu, then pair them with the Mac:You can Burn DVD on mac easily with clicks
- First, on the Mac system, from the Apple menu, select System Preferences > click on Bluetooth button.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is on.
- Open the lid, with the AirPods in their charging case.
- Press & hold the setup button on the rear of that case until you see the status light flashes white.
- Choose the AirPods in the list > click Connect.
Connecting Other Wireless Headphones On Mac :
The following steps will teach you how you can connect other wireless headphones to your Mac. You can simply connect other wireless headphones utilizing Bluetooth.You can easily Get Rid Of Virus On Mac
- Switch on the wireless headphones. Make sure the wireless headphones have ample battery life.
- Click on the Bluetooth button. It is located at the top towards the right side of the menu bar.
- Then, click on the Open Bluetooth Preferences option. It is the last one on the menu.
- Now, put Bluetooth headphones in the pairing mode. The majority of the wireless headphones have a button or combo of buttons as you can press & hold them to put them in the pairing mode. See the user’s manual for the wireless headphones to see how to put them in the pairing mode. When the Mac system identifies the wireless headphones, they’ll appear in the Bluetooth devices’ list on the system.
- Click on Connect button across from your headphones. When you perceive the wireless headphones show in the Bluetooth devices’ list > click on Connect button across from your headphones. Once they are paired successfully with the Mac system, you can begin utilizing them.