The cookie is a little amount of data made by a site and saved by the web browser you are using. Its reason is to remember info about you. These are utilized by the internet browsers to send and store important info and are very important throughout payment processing. If cookies are disabled, it can reason issues when completing your transactions like renewing your subscription or buying a domain name. Don’t you know how to allow cookies on Mac? This post will present directions for enabling cookies on Mac in Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Opera.You can Get imessage on pc windows 10
How To Allow Cookies On Mac
How To Enable/Disable Cookies In Safari Browser?
Following steps can help you in enabling or disabling cookies in the Safari browser.Burn DVD On Mac
- First of all, run the Safari browser on the Mac system.
- Then, from the top menu, click the Safari tab > click on Preferences.
- Now on the next opened screen, click on Privacy > choose Always allow for enabling cookies in the Safari browser or if you want to disable cookies simply choose Always Block option.
How To Enable Cookies In Firefox?
- Open Firefox > tap on Firefox on the menu bar.
- Then, select Preferences > Privacy.
- Under the History section, select Use custom settings for history.
- Then, finally, choose Accept cookies from websites to allow cookies on Mac in Firefox.
How To Enable Cookies In Opera Browser?
- First of all, tap the Opera icon from the menu bar > select Preferences.
- In the newly opened dialog box, click Advanced > Cookies.
- You can allow cookies in Opera by selecting accept cookies just from the website I visit or accept cookies > click OK to save the setting.
How Can You Enable Or Disable Cookies On Mac In Chrome?
- First of all, open Chrome on the Mac system.
- Then, from the top left corner, click on Chrome > Preference.
- Then, click on Show advanced settings under Settings.
- Now, click on Content settings under Privacy.
- Then, under the Cookies section, select enable local data to be set (recommended) to enable cookies on your Mac system > select Block websites from setting any data for disabling cookies in Chrome on Mac.